Brewt Brewery Hose
Contact us 800-852-1855
T422LH The BREWT Liquid S&D Brewery Hose
Service Temperature Range: -22°F (-30°C) to +226°F (+108°C)
• Brewery suction and discharge.
• Liquid food and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge (up to 95 proof).
• Versatile hose for applications requiring superb flexibility and light weight, while still maintaining high strength and durability.
• Tube - White Chlorobutyl meeting 3A (18-03) and FDA requirements.
• Reinforcement - High tensile textile cords with specially designed embedded helix wires.
• Cover - Red smooth NR/EPDM blend for abrasion and ozone resistance.
Features and Advantages:
• Extreme Flexibility – Uniquely designed for maximum flexibility, bends easily around brewery equipment and works well in tight spaces.
• Lightweight – Up to 25% lighter weight than similar rubber hoses, while still maintaining 150 PSI working pressure.
• High Heat Resistance - Chlorobutyl tube capable of handling +226°F (+108°C) on a continuous basis. Allows for sterilization with +266°F (+130°C) steam for 30 minutes or with 5% soda solution.
• High Purity Tube - Will not impart odor or taste.
• Smooth Cover – Designed for easy cleaning, no gaps or crevices for dirt or bacteria to hide. Also provides a smooth surface for clamping
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund EXCEPT Hose assemblies (25% Restock Fee may apply). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.